The 436M6VBPAB 42.5" 16:9 4K FreeSync LCD Monitor from Philips features an expansive display built with a Vertical Alignment panel and Quantum Dot technology that provides you with vivid colors. Specs-wise, it features a 3840 x 2160 4K UHD resolution, a 4000:1 static contrast ratio, a typical brightness rating of 720 cd/m² with a peak of 1000 cd/m², and supports up to 1.07 billion colors. Additionally, it has built-in bias lighting for enhanced contrast. For gamers, this display has low input lag and supports Adaptive Sync for a smoother gaming experience. Once connected via HDMI, DisplayPort, mini-DisplayPort, or even USB Type-C, this display can be tilted to best fit you viewing preferences. If needed, you can also install an optional VESA mount, stand, or arm
- DisplayHDR 1000
- This display is VESA DisplayHDR 1000 certified for a peak brightness of up to 1000 cd/m², enabling better contrast and vivid colors.
- Quantum Dot Technology
- Quantum Dot Technology is a semiconductor nanocrystal technology that precisely emits light to produce enhanced blues, greens, and reds. Displays with this will provide you with more vibrant and dynamic colors.
- Ambiglow is an ambient light installed at the bottom of the display, which creates and immersive halo of light that matches the image on your display. This is also known as bias-lighting, which can help improve contrast levels for better pictures.
- Low Input Lag
- A low input lag provides you with a smoother experience, enabling movements onscreen to feel more responsive, especially helpful in fast-paced games.
- MultiView lets you connect two devices at the same time, so you can multitask as needed. Set up the displays side-by-side, or use its Picture-in-Picture mode for a smaller window.
- DTS Sound
- DTS Sound is an audio processing solution for optimized playback of music, movies, streaming content, and games. It also enables virtual surround sound for an immersive experience.
- Adaptive-Sync Technology
- Adaptive-Sync technology syncs the display's refresh rate with your graphics card's frame rate output to reduce screen tearing, stuttering, and ghosting for a smoother gaming experience.
- USB Type-C Connection
- The USB 3.1 Type-C connection on this display can be used to connect peripherals or a dock, or even to a computer, so this display can be used as a second screen thanks to DP Alt mode.